- Published on Friday, 30 March 2012 12:55
We are very pleased to announce new version of LXStyler v2.8.1
- updated default profile templates to match LX firmware v2.8
- added Picture symbol for viewing images in CUPX files
- added Side symbol for viewing terrain altitudes, airspaces in target direction
- added new Team Data symbols for displaying teammate's vario, elevation etc.
- improved user interface responsiveness
- improved Plane symbol handling
- other minor fixes
To use all of the new features you need to update your system to latest LXxxxx firmware v2.8.
- Published on Monday, 22 August 2011 14:45
We are very pleased to annouce new version of LXStyler v2.5.3
- added profile importing
- added profile conversion
- added multiselection of symbols (you may select multiple symbols by holding Ctrl or Shift key and clicking on them; this also allows you to use Ctrl+C to copy them or to change properties to multiple symbols at the same time)
- added symbol moving with arrow keys (you can now fine-tune the position of symbols using arrow keys)
- added copy/paste functionality with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V (you may copy symbols or styles or both in one window and paste them in another)
- adde units hiding in data symbols
- (most of) navigation modes can now be completely disabled and rearranged
- added new symbols: Altitude indicator, Airspeed indicator, FLARM radar
- added support for editing on smaller display resolutions
- fixed adding multiple labels
- fixed symbol sorting
- other minor fixes
Please note that some of the new features (new symbols, hiding units, rearranging/disabling modes) require new version of LXxxxx firmware v2.5+ installed on a target device as well.
As always - have a nice day,
- Published on Thursday, 04 November 2010 10:52
We released new LX Styler v2.2.
- added conversion from LX8000 to LX9000 profiles
- fixed navigation page rendering on main screen
- minor other bugfixes
- Published on Thursday, 21 October 2010 08:48
We released new LX Styler v2.1.
- updated default profiles to match newly released LX9000 and added complete support for LX9000
- added copy/paste functionality for properties
- added copy/paste style functionality for navigation pages - you can easily apply custom style to every navigation page
- default profiles now don't overwrite current settings on LX devices
- some bugfixes
- Published on Tuesday, 30 November 1999 01:00
We released new LX Styler v2.0.
This version adds support for creating device profiles of forthcoming LX9000 (portrait and landscape modes). We also improved styling and fixed some minor bugs.